Thursday, May 7, 2009

7 at 7

HAPPY 7TH MONTH BABY JT!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today you woke up in a good mood. You were playing by yourself when I woke up to your cooes , gurgles and babbling. You were making making noises like "ma-ma-mam" and "da-da-dat" and you were smacking your lips so I knew you were hungry. When you stopped nursing, I put you on my chest and played with you for a while. You touched my face, smiled then turned to your sleeping Daddy. You reached out and slightly patted his face and babbled loudly, as if you were saying "Daddy! Wake up!" Next, you bumped your face on my chest (like a chicken pecking on a grain, your Daddy like to say) and grinned foolishly. You did this twice.

After a few moments of our silliness, I left to pee. You turned your head to follow where I was going then your face started to crumple. I realized you've begun to recognize me! Wiiiiiii! When I came back, you stopped crying and started to crawl towards me. Kasi bitin pala ang pagdede mo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For your birthday, we ate out for the first time. Usually we'd just have noodles (for long life) cooked at home. But today, Mommy and Daddy had some errands to do. So we brought you with us and we had lunch at Savory, Robinson's Place, Manila then Mango Pleasure (for Daddy) and Almond Pleasure (for Mommy) at Dairy Queen. Since you can't eat these yummy treats yet, I like to fantasize that you get to taste it in your breastmilk!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When we got home, your Daddy and I had to reassemble your crib. Since you were still small the mattress was set midway down the crib so you could easily be reached. But today, you started to pull yourself up by the side and wobbly stood up! Though you really can't stand yet, we couldn't take the risk that you could topple over. We adjusted the mattress so it was all the way down the crib so there'll be no chance of you falling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daddy and I love you so much! Mwaah!

Love,

0 thoughts: