Hi baby boy,
You know what I noticed today? When I gave you Mr. Fishy, you were quite content to play with him while I watched over you. Then the TV caught my attention. Suddenly, you waved your hands up and down, and threw your toy over the side. I immediately returned my attention to you, gave you the toy, and talked to you for a while. Again, the TV caught my attention. And you did it again! And again. And again. So, I turned off the TV and played with you instead. Seems like you wanted all of Mommy's attention to yourself, huh? ;) Love you so much, JT.
You know what I noticed today? When I gave you Mr. Fishy, you were quite content to play with him while I watched over you. Then the TV caught my attention. Suddenly, you waved your hands up and down, and threw your toy over the side. I immediately returned my attention to you, gave you the toy, and talked to you for a while. Again, the TV caught my attention. And you did it again! And again. And again. So, I turned off the TV and played with you instead. Seems like you wanted all of Mommy's attention to yourself, huh? ;) Love you so much, JT.
Love,


4 thoughts:
Prince na prince! Hahaha!
ganyan talaga ang mga pampered babies...lalo na kung nagmana sa Daddy nya hehehe
your Prince's site is so cute...kasing cute ni Prince JT! I'll check this out frequently...suki ulit :D
your posts are heartwarming to just imagine you're talking of your very own angel. you must be very proud.. will follow ur posts :) god speed :)
Post a Comment