Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Kiddie Party

My cousin Sean Samuel Josef had his first birthday party today. He had it at Max's Restaurant @ Scout Tuason, Q.C. The theme was Disney's Cars. He had clowns who hosted games and did magic. I didn't get to join in the fun since I was too small. I did get a prize in the pabitin. Mommy wouldn't believe that I joined in. Nobody wanted to admit who gave me the prize. Mostly I wanted to stay in the corner because the speakers were too loud and there were too many people and that scared me.


with Mommy


singing Kuya Sam happy birthday

i cried again because Kuya Sam grabbed my loot bag ;(


goodies we brought home

prize from the pabitin

2 thoughts:

Chris said...

wow! you made JT's blog na! :d congrats!!!

Twinkie said...

Woohoo! First party, sunod-sunod na yan! :D May naisip ka na bang theme for JT's 1st birthday party?

Suggest ko sana Transformers! :) Wala pa ako nakikitang boy na nagtransformers na theme e. Dapat sa anak ko yan kung makalalaki kami. :D